For skin injuries
MEBO Dermhealth Cream
• Topical cream formulated with sesame oil as excipient and three active pharmaceutical ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate (anti-fungal agent), Neomycin Sulfate (anti-bacterial agent), and Triamcinolone Acetonide Acetate (anti-inflammatory,anti-allergic agent)
• Each tube contains
- 20 g of cream
- 10 mg/g of Miconazole Nitrate
- 3000 unit/g of Neomycin Sulfate
- 1 mg/g of Triamcinolone Acetonide Acetate
• Cream is creamy white in color with a scent of sesame
• Contact dermatitis
• Seborrheic dermatitis
• Tinea (Athlete’s foot, tinea cruris, tinea corporis and tinea manuum)
• Enhances permeation of the active ingredients into the skin via the unique formulation with sesame oil
• Treats common dermatological disorders with a combination of broad-spectrum anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents
• Utilizes a cocktail approach to reduce or prevent relapse of skin condition
• Provides nutrients contained in sesame oil to promote regeneration of skin
Direction for Use:
• Apply the cream to the affected areas twice or three times daily.
• Use MEBO Dermhealth Cream cautiously for patients known to be hypersensitive to sesame. Avoid smoking, drinking and bland diet. Avoid scratch, friction and washing with hot water. Please identify the louse and scabies before treatment.
Apply MEBO Dermhealth Cream when eczema and lichenification occur, 3 to 5 times daily.
• Room temperature
• Seal tube tightly after each use
• Keep out of reach of children
* Regulatorially approved in China as a pharmaceutical that can be sold as an over-the-counter (OTC) drug