• Topical lotion made from natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and cactus extract, which are rich in linoleic acid, phytosterol, vitamin E, and tyramine.
• Each tube contains 40 g of lotion.
• Lotion is yellow with mixed scents of sesame and other natural ingredients.
• Hypertrophic scar
• Acne scar
• Keloid scar
• Sunken scar
• Other scars caused by surgery, burns, scald, dermatitis, cosmetics, erosion of skin due to infection or chemicals, frost and dryness
• Inhibits hyperplasia of fibroblasts which results in scar formation.
• Promotes epithelial cell growth so as to maintain a normal, balanced ratio of fibroblasts to epithelial cells.
• Promotes remodeling of scar by enhancing microcirculation in the scar.
• Provides nutrients to promote regeneration of skin with normal physiological structure and function, such as restoration of hair follicles and the sebaceous gland.
• Reduces itching of scar.
Direction for Use:
For use as occasional skin protection, the dose of MEBO SCAReducer is similar to that of general facial cream.
¡ñFor the newly-healed scar, the dose of MEBO® SCAReducer is similar to that of general facial cream (the dose changes according to the property and the age of scars).
¡ñGently massaging the scar area is encouraged after each application, preferably for 10 minutes. However, massaging is prohibited on the scarred skin within 20 days.
¡ñIt is encouraged to wash the affected scar area with warm water at least every four days or even everyday if possible, however for the scarred skin within 20 days, cool water is preferred.
¡ñFor the extremity scars, an elastic bandage can be used except for the newly healed scarred skin within 20 days.
¡ñFor scarred skin caused by trauma or surgery, it is required to apply MEBO® SCAReducer to the scared area as thick as 2~4 mm or even thicker when the scar is very serious. And then bind up, change it once a day.
• Room temperature
• Seal tube tightly after each use
* Registered in China and 23 other countries as a cosmetic or a tissue-healing agent.